Search This Blog

IB ACIO-II WT/Tech Exam 2013 Syllabus/ IB ACIO II Syllbus 2013....

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 19 March 2013 | 21:02

IB ACIO-II WT/Tech Exam 2013 Syllabus: Intelligence Bureau issued notification for the Recruitment for the ACIO-II WT/Tech Examination 2013. The following are the Syllabus for these examination.

IB Conducted examinations in Objective:

1.General Knowledge /Awereness.

2. Reasoning

3. Comprehension

4. Physics

5. Electronics and Maths 

Date of Examinations: 24.03.2013.

IB Admit Cards Click Here






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attractive seсtiοn of cоntеnt.
I јust ѕtumbleԁ uρon your weblog anԁ іn accession capіtаl tο aѕsегt that I get in fact enϳoуed аccount
your blog pоstѕ. Anywaу І'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Also visit my blog post ... HTTP://udelascien...

Anonymous said...

Thаnκs for yοur marvelous posting!
I aсtually enjoyeԁ геading іt, уou hapрen tо
be a great author. I ωill alωays bοokmark
yοur blog and may comе bаck someday.
I want to еncourage you сontinue your great
posts, have а nice day!

Fеel freе to visіt my ωeb blog - chatroulette

Tamal Kumar Das said...

WE PROVIDE CRASH COURSE COACHING & STUDY MATERIAL FOR IB ACIO 2013 EXAM COACHING.PLEASE CALL 9874581055/9038870684 OR MAIL US AT tamal253@yahoo.com TO GET DETAILS OF STUDY MATERIAL OR CLASSROOM COACHING.

Post a Comment