Search This Blog

Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences Final MBBS Part-I Feb-March 2013 Results.....ntruhs.ap.nic.in

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 10 April 2013 | 20:53

ntruhs.ap.nic.in Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences Final MBBS Part-I Feb-March 2013 Results:

Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences Final MBBS Part-I Conducted examination for the Final year MBBS Students.


University Declared results for these examinations for the Final Year Students. University Declared results for these examinations. Appearing candidates can check their results with the  following links.


http://www.manabadi.co.in/results/Dr.NTRUHS-Final-MBBS-Part-I10042013-Results.asp

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Feel free to visit my site; omarrich11.xanga.com

Post a Comment