Search This Blog

Civils Toppers Haritha...2013/Civils Toppers Haritha Interview 2013...............

Written By Unknown on Saturday 4 May 2013 | 11:01

UPSC Announced Results for the Civils 2012....




Haritha V Kumar, who belongs to Thycaud in Thiruvananthapuram, is currently posted as an Indian Revenue Service (IRS) official in Faridabad. This was her fourth attempt in the civil services.

Daughter of Vijaya Kumar and Chitra, Haritha completed her schooling from Neyyatinkara Higher Secondary School.

After a gap of 20 years, Haritha V Kumar brought the glory of gatting first rank to Kerala.


Interestingly, three candidates from Kerala are among the top four of UPSC merit list. Sriram V (Ernakulam) and Alby John Varghese (Moovattupuzha) are other toppers of UPSC civil services exam 2012 from Kerela. 



Haritha V Kumar initially did not believe it was true as she thought her friends had played a prank.
    
"Initially, I could not believe it was true. I thought I was being fooled by my friends who called me over phone to congratulate," Haritha told a Malayalam TV channel from Faridabad.
     
"I thank my teachers, well-wishers and friends for my success," said Haritha, who hails from Kerala's capital of Thiruvanathapuram.
     
"This victory is the result of her hard work, dedication and determination. We thank God and all those who have helped her," Haritha's parents said.
     
An engineering graduate, Haritha chose economics and Malayalam as her main subjects for the civil service.


UPSC Civil Services  Results 2013 Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment